Wednesday, June 11, 2008

These are sweet!!!!

First of all, let me apologize for the excessive amount of pictures in this post. Combine the facts that I just bought a new lens yesterday, and the fact that my coworker bought me a totally awesome gift this morning.....and you get tons of pictures! Believe me when I tell you there were plenty more that didn't make the final cut. My friend Ash was over my shoulder mocking me so I had to make some difficult choices narrowing the field. Sorry to all you pics who didn't make the final cut. Better luck next time.

I walked into work this morning to find a present sitting on my desk. This is a rare occurrence in my world so needless to say, I dove into that bag with reckless abandon! What a cool pair of kicks, right? My coworker Lauren said that she saw them and thought of me. I can't imagine why.

Anyway, Lauren, thank you....you are the coolest. I figured that this gift was so cool, it deserved its 15 minutes of fame on the blog. My little boy is going to pimp this outfit...




No comments: