Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Have you ever seen the movie 'The Birds'?

First of all, let me explain that I am not a bird enthusiast/watcher. I just happened to get lucky while I was in Florida. I the seagull photos are not photoshopped. The sky was perfect and the birds were inches from my lens hovering in the wind. My brother and I went out to feed them our leftover bread and they decided to pose for us. There is a sequence below where you can see the bird spotting the prize-coming in for a closer look-and taking it from my hand! Awesome! I spotted the Heron and the Crane while I was walking on the pier. And pelicans are just cool. They are everywhere as you walk through Johns Pass. They were a little too flighty to get close to, but I broke out the zoom lens and went into stealth ninja mode. My specialty...















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

R and A said...

Dude, These Bird pics are AWESOME!
Nice job!
~A