Friday, June 5, 2009

Trespassing on the strip???

That's right, the opportunities are endless. They even pop up on the strip, in PC, when I am on vacation. Needless to say, I couldn't resist. I even brought my nephew along for his first "avoid a misdemeanor" experience. No squatters, no leftovers, not much of anything but prime real estate on the beach just rotting away. A big stack of concrete boxes with a beautiful view. The place was totally stripped down and ready for demo. No pipes, no wiring...not even any hand rails on the exterior stairs. Which was a little unnerving but we both came away unscathed and 'un-ticketed'. Check 'em....










2 comments:

Liane said...

great pics :) Trespassing? Illegally? with my son? *fingers in ears and eyes closed* alalalala-I am not listening!!!!!

nina sutherland said...

Lovin the super cool squares!!!! you go chris.