Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your Other Right!

Finally..... after all the drama....after all the build up.....after all the stupidity. I got cut! Yup, I went under the knife to fix that bum ankle. It all started when I tore several ligaments at the wee age of 16. Add several years of soccer, running, muay thai and kick boxing and presto...busted ankle. You can see in my MRI that I have some chips of bone floating around in my joint...GRRRIIIINNNDDD!!

This was Karen's doing. She was trying to insure that the surgeon didn't slice and dice the wrong foot. It must have worked because....

my right one is all jacked up. Here is a lovely shot of the post op ankle. Stuck watching the US Open all day editing photos with my foot in the air. Its only been 24 hours and I am all ready going stir crazy! Well with all this spare time I will at least be able to catch up on some blogging. More photos to come so keep checking in....

PS....send get well food asap!

1 comment:

R and A said...

Mom Lux is sending some of her famous banana muffins your way....:)