Saturday, September 13, 2008

Maternity/Nursery

Well, I have been sitting on these photos for about a week. The reason for the delay would be because I had to give my beautiful subject veto power over the final product. We will hopefully have more to come so keep checking in....






Here are the shots of the nursery to date. Still not finished but we are getting close. Almost ready for the little Calzone. I would be in trouble if I didn't point out the clothes dividers with custom labeling. The lady of the house worked very hard on them so tell her how awesome they look. We have finally hit the nesting phase!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Anonymous said...

what happened to the other one?

mish said...

Yay! Karen looks awesome! I like the third pic the best. I'm glad I got to see the nursery coming along...I guess I could get over there and see it in person??? The personalized dividers are pretty cool...that's my girl:)

tfphoto said...

The third picture is my favorite for some reason. It just sits apart from the others.

Im'ma be an uncle soon, WHOOOOOO.