Sunday, April 6, 2008

Last but certainly not least...THE HEART ATTACKS

Holy Hell!! This was truly and experience. The Heart Attacks are like....Guns 'n' Roses and Iggy Pop having an illigitimate baby boy, raised in a tattoo parlor, being fed a steady diet of Rock! Unbelievable presence...you can't take your eyes off the stage out fear that you might miss something. For instance, during the The Booze's set, a heckler in the crowd started to make some noise. Unfortunately for him, the guitar player and singer of The Heart Attacks were in the crowd as well, supporting the opening acts. Without hesitation, a fight insued, leaving the heckler running for the door. But not before eating about 50 puches from the fiesty lead singer. As you can clearly see in the first few photos, via his stained t-shirt. However, did I get a single shot of the fight.....no. Why? Because I was busy being a spectator. I got so cought up in the moment, I forgot I had a camera in my hand. FAIL! Catch this band while you can. Before they are banned from your favorite club. Seriously...













No comments: