Sunday, January 20, 2008

What can I say...I love the snow.

I just sat in front of the computer all day editing these pics. You would think that with time, I would become more efficient. Apparently not yet. Anyway, we got another little blast of snow here in Atlanta and I was chomping at the bit to get out there and shoot. Luckily my wife Karen, was willing to brave the cold and pose for some photos. We had a great time just driving around and stopping to shoot where ever. Thank you dear, you are the best.

You will also see two of our four children making an appearance, Gus and Toby. Gus is becoming a regular, and some of the other pups were starting to voice their complaints. So I guess I will have to put some pics of Shadow and Nanook on the blog in the near future.

Check out the pics and let me know what you think...

















No comments: