Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow day...

I went for a drive last week to find some snowy landscapes to shoot....and I came across this little gem right near my house. Photog paradise. Just thought I would share.






Now....lets get down to business. Snow day. That's right....snow in the ATL. When I say snow, it's really only in the academic sense. Frozen precipitation. But it was enough to close schools, and entertain a certain toddler by the name of Cole. Thanks for staying late Aunt Mimi.

















The following photos were taken by my lovely/talented wife, Karen.


3 comments:

mish said...

Love these pics!! Too many good ones to choose favorites but here are a few: The first day pics where he looks like he's singing with his arms in the air on the driveway, the black and whites alone and with dad because he looks like the snow baby figurines, and the snowy landscape pics by your house. Thank you for cropping me out of the shots...there is some money in it for you:) I had fun with him in the snow...I just wish I had stayed longer that day! Kiss the boy for me...

Tante Ana! said...

One word. PRECIOUS!!! He is the cutest thing! I love ALL of the pics- I will have to order some- I'm not going to have enuf room in my home for all of the awesome pics!

Darnae said...

Is the covered bridge at Pooles Mill Park?
Your son is precious!