Monday, December 14, 2009

Video Update!!!

With the holidays fast approaching and a 13 month old running (literally running) around my house, I have had no time for blogging. Yeah, I know, excuses excuses right? Anyway, I figured I would come back with something strong.....videos of the boy. Hardly "photography"....but this one goes out to all those who can't be with us for the holidays. We will miss you all, and you will be in our thoughts. We can't wait for you to see how big Cole has gotten. So without further delay, lets get you up to speed on what our little man has been up to.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Aw, Cass. Look how cute he is!

Anonymous said...

I guess the ones of him signing will have to come later? Thanks for spending 3 hours loading those up ; )

Selya said...

Cutest boy ever!
Wow just amazing how fast babies grow!
He's spectacular!
So much Love!
Robert & Selya