Friday, May 22, 2009

Back by popular demand....

Heeeeeee's Back! Master Cole himself. I have had several complaints(you know who you are) that I have not had a Cole update since Easter. So here you are. Video of the boy eating in bed (what a bad habit). Messy photos of him after devouring sweet potatoes. Non messy photos of the boy in his excersaucer. And finally, the boy all decked out while attending my friend Carrie's wedding. Check out that sweater vest. He is the man!
Leave Cole a comment and tell him how cute he is.....
Much love















5 comments:

mish said...

YAY!!!! Cole, I haven't witnessed you eating any fruits and veggies yet so that was awesome fun!! The post has only been up an hour and a half which tells you I check this from work every morning to see if Dad has posted any updates:) That video was so cute!! You looked pretty handsome at the wedding too. And your mom...yowza! No wonder you look so healthy:) I love, love, love you Button!! See you soon...xoxo Aunt Mimi

Anonymous said...

My little Pepper!! We have fun eating veggies and fruit with Tante too :), but I loved being able to watch you on the video with Mama and Daddy! You know how much I love you! and you look VERY handsome in your Sunday Best :) We are going to have FUN at the beach! I LOVE YOU!!
XOXOXO
Tante

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed the funniest boy ever. It is absolutely hilarious to watch this little one eat. I have never seen anyone so excited about eating their veggies!
Rock on Cole.
Ashlea

Anonymous said...

Expressions are precious. I love that face! Just when I think that you have posted the cutest picture ever, like the easter bunny boy, you post more pictures that are way too cute. Keep sharing that boy with us. KW

Anonymous said...

Taryn was cracking up as I showed her all of the Cole pictures. She said, "Where does he get all of these funny looks? They've got to get these published!" Her favorite outfit-hat and vest, of course. Favorite face, the ohhhhh face with bunny ears. My favorite funny face is the tongue sticking out when your were feeding him.