Saturday, October 25, 2008

Could Be Our Last Maternity Entry.....

Because Karen is ready to pop Pop POP! Some officials thought we wouldn't make it to the weekend. But here we are, ready and waiting. These pics were taken last week figuring it would be our last chance. This first shot was taken by my BIL Tommy. We were chasing the sunset.... and almost caught it too. So close. I still love the shot. Thank you Tommy. The rest are casuals including my attempt at Chelseafying my son through osmosis. Its going to work....

We will keep you posted, and the first pictures of Cas Jr will surely be posted here as soon as he arrives. Keep checking back....











2 comments:

mish said...

That's the baby belly that I love!!!

Shannon said...

that's one awesome belly! i can't wait to hear when the little man arrives! make sure liane has me on her call list!