Friday, August 8, 2008

Comcast Shoot with Sevendust!!!

That's right!!! Hometown boys done good! SEVENDUST!
This weekend I had the opportunity to go interview and shoot the band at The Tabernacle here in Atlanta. It was their first show at home with the original lineup. An amazing band on so many levels. Friendly, personable and they made you feel important even though it was their night to shine. The interview with Lajon was ideal. He was incredibly selfless, giving props to all the other bands on the tour, the fans and everyone in the Sevendust family.

I have not even started editing yet, but I was so stoked about the show that I had to put up some raw shots today. I will let everyone know when the whole gallery is up on the website so keep checking back. Just a couple of teasers....








No comments: