Sunday, May 18, 2008

I love my kids...

It started with Shadow getting her summer cut, a necessary evil for a Border Collie mix with a thick black coat. It ended with her having a mohawk, temporarily of course. Look at my little Wiley Coyote, with those skinny legs. The anal retentive part of me only let that haircut hang around for a few minutes. About as long as it took me to finish taking the photos, and then it was back to work. As soon as she was clean shaven, I went to work on the other pups. Taking pics of all the Casatelli children. When I get bored, and I often do, I end up turning my camera on my poor defenseless dogs. I rationalize it by telling myself they will enjoy their 15 minutes of fame on the internet. Dogs worry about that kind of stuff right? Anyway, below are Shadow, Gus, Nanook and Toby respectively. Best dogs ever.







No comments: