Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Trash The Dress Vol. 2.0

I can't believe that I live 300 yards away from this photographers dream and didn't know it. A huge swamp full of beaver damns, snakes, leaches and everything else a growing boy needs. Immediately after finding it ofcourse, I forced my wife to play model yet again. But not before I went shopping for ladies dresses at the local Goodwill store. I was a sight I'm sure, but I was a man with a vision. I am willing to sacrifice for my art. That includes public humiliation. Luckily it warmed up a bit in the afternoon and Karen was willing to brave the chilly March air to appease me. I hope you like the pics. I had a blast shooting them. Below are a handful of the 350 shots that I took Sunday afternoon.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- those are CRAZY good :) That model of your sure is a trooper!! And, she's totally HOT! The Force is with you my brother....