Thursday, January 1, 2009

Is it just me, or does holy oil smell like Vicks Vapor Rub?




Last Christmas photos I promise. But look at him. How cute is he in those hats?
Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of photos from Cole's baptism. And, I also wanted to thank everyone who attended, bought us presents, helped plan, cook, clean and photograph the event. You are all amazing. The best family anyone could ask for. Much Love...

The following photos were taken by Chris Casatelli:












The following photos were taken by my brother Tommy Fain.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, including the next post (sorry that pic of Nanook just caught my eye and I forgot about everything else).
You guys have a very handsome little guy.
Thanks for allowing me to be apart of your/his special day.
Ashlea

mish said...

That holy oil definitely leaves a lasting impression. The little man was so good during his baptism. He took it all like a champ. It was a beautiful ceremony...thanks for letting me be a part of it. BTW...I can never have enough pics of this chunky monkey...I mean cutie:)

Anonymous said...

Cole is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love his little Christmas hat. So, are we ever going to get to meet him? : )
Meg